In general the Swagger docs are primarily intended to communicate the Floriday API endpoints for developers. They can be found with these links. Swagger-docs Supplier-API and Swagger-docs Customer-API.
- are available for the Supplier and Customer API.
- are versioned and have a versionID YEARv1 or YEARv2.
- have an URL.
- will be promoted according the release proces lifecycle from Alpha to Beta, from Beta to Main, from Main to 'to be deprecated' and 'deprecated' on the given dates.
- are applicable for staging and live.
In the Swagger doc is a direct link to a coding screencast for getting started (NL).
- are grouped by Floriday module(s) or function(s) e.g. sales orders.
- have different methods such as: POST, PUT, PATCH, GET and DELETE.
- have a brief functional description.
- can have a brief instruction.
- can have parameters, either mandatory(*) or optional.
- consists of auto-generated examples by Swagger.
- have a scope such as 'catalog:read'.
- can have a rate limit, if not mentioned fair use is applicable.
- consists of object-models of the 'body' and 'responses' with either mandatory(*) or conditional/optional fields.
With editor.swagger.io the URL that refers to the API specification, can be easily imported and translated to different clients.
With Postman a mockup or test client can be created by importing the URL, adding API-key and client credentials and configuring parameter values. Please refer to Postman documentation for more information.
Updated 2 months ago