- Customer organizations
An ASN (Advanced Shipping Notice) shows the delivery information as created by the supplier based on a delivery moment and the shipped SalesOrders. The ASN contains information about the shipped loadCarriers with the contained items and a reference to the SalesOrder, the delivery location and status.
- Advanced Shipping Notice, or ASN for short, is always based on sales orders and fulfilment orders known in Floriday;
- Can be used to replace the older Edifact DESADV message;
- ASN contains logistic information about the fulfillment orders from suppliers, such as:
- load carrier information;
- ASN contains information about which sales order is placed on which load carrier;
- The salesOrderId in the ASN replaces the less reliable customerOrderReference in the DESADV;
- By using the salesOrderId, a customer can retreive financial information regarding the fulfillment order from Floriday as well;
- An ASN can be used in the warehouse for declaring incoming loadCarriers.
Updated 10 months ago