- Supplier organizations;
- Supplier warehouse organizations.
- Enable stock management in a warehouse and movement of trade items goods to a warehouse or customer location.
- Can be created by Supplier organizations;
- Batch quantity can be corrected by Supplier organization;
- Batch quantity can be corrected after goods inspection by an external warehouse organizations if the batch is in their warehouse;
- Can be on one warehouse location at one time;
- Applicable with supply availability for direct sales, goods movement, customer delivery and auction delivery.
- Contain a batch date, batch id, trade item Id, number of pieces, selected packing configuration (which needs to exist in the trade item), warehouseId. In addition a custom reference (servicecode) can optionally be provided;
- Images can technically be added to a batch, but Sales channels and Floriday currently do not support batch images.
- For Supplier ERP batch events can be received by webhooks.
Updated over 1 year ago