- Rate limits are implemented to ensure optimal performance for all Floriday users;
- Rate limits apply to each connected API key;
- The exact rate limits are mentioned in the Swagger pages and specified per endpoint;
- Currently, most endpoints are limited to 3.4 calls per second (204 per minute) with a burst limit of 1000;
- When deemed necessary, Floriday reserves the right to adjust the rate limits to guarantee the best operation of the platform;
- Users will be notified when rate limits are adjusted in the known Slack channels.
Updated 5 months ago