- Customer organizations;
- Supplier organizations;
- Supplier warehouse organizations.
- Enables use of warehouses in all Floriday domains.
- Is a location for stock keeping batches;
- Can be owned by suppliers, and other warehouse organizations (e.g. import agents, auctions, exporters);
- Has a warehouse ID;
- Has a name;
- Can have a location-specific servicetype:
- external stock: warehouses with an external stock capability for fulfillment services;
- auctioning: warehouses with an auction capability for auction fulfillment services;
- Has a GLN location code registered with Floricode with location details;
- Has a specific set of delivery conditions;
- Is owned by one warehouse organization;
- Can support optional additional services (e.g. apply stickers, sleeves);
- Can be a default warehouse for continuous stock.
- An organization can have one or more warehouses;
- Only warehouses can be retrieved where the customer or supplier is authorised to ship to or ship from;
- Delivery conditions apply to one or more warehouses;
- Delivery conditions can apply to supplier or external stock warehouses provided by the warehouse;
- One batch can only be on one warehouse at a given time;
- A customer supply-line is related to additional services and delivery conditions by a warehouseID.
Updated 2 months ago
Did this page help you?