- Customer organizations;
- Supplier organizations;
- Supplier warehouse organizations.
- Floriday provides the possibility for suppliers to print stickers if requested by customers;
- These stickers are provided by the customer in .pdf format with specific information and dimensions;
- Stickers are part of additional services;
- Customers are required to add a matching additionalService to a Sales order before uploading stickers;
- There is a new method to add the correct additional service since the v2023.1 release:
When placing a Sales order, by adding the exact additionalServiceId of the sticker.
- After a Sales order has been placed, with the new AddSalesOrderAdditionalStickerService endpoint.
- The new endpoint updates the sales order with:
- The matching additionalServiceId;
- An increase in price with a surcharge from the additional service (if applicable).
- Suppliers can indicate which sticker formats they support. However, due to missing validation on sticker formats, a customer can place orders with deviating sticker formats than which the supplier has indicated;
- For best practices, a customer should acknowledge the indicated sticker formats and stick to those when placing a sales order;
- Specific stickers can be mounted to specific additional services by the supplier, for example a different sticker for a specific sleeve, a specific trade item or a specific pot;
- Provided meta data and .pdf files for the stickers can only be changed by the customer by deleting the original customer sticker and thereby the additional service as well;
- Customers can change the customer sticker by deleting and reuploading after placing a sales order, but only until the until the last orderDateTime;
- For Suppliers, ERP Delivery order events and Fulfilment order events can be received by webhooks.
- Supplier sets up stickers as an additional service in the Floriday supplier portal:
- Name of sticker;
- Description of sticker;
- Dimensions of sticker;
- Sticker types;
- Cost per sticker;
- Customer specific/regular;
- Suppliers will be prompted to set Default sticker types in Floriday portal, containing:
- One or more sticker sizes;
- Customers can retrieve the additional services through the Customer API
This original flow required the customer to have chosen the right additional service before placing the sales order with the specific additionalServiceId. Customer places an order (only Sales Orders) with the correct additionalServiceId; Customer places a sticker on a sales order via the API; PDF files are stored at sales order level; Supplier receives an indication via a sync endpoint that new stickers are available; Supplier requests the stickers PDF files; Floriday saves the time and an indication that the PDF has been downloaded;
Supplier sends an indication that the stickers have been completed; Customer retrieves the sticker update information via a sync endpoint.
This uses a separate endpoint for customers to add an additional service to accepted and committed sales orders:
This endpoint allows customers to add additional sticker services until the latestOrderDateTime based on the delivery conditions of the supplier. The sales orders receive updates in price, based on possible extra costs from additional sticker services.
Using this endpoint will not require the exact additionalServiceId. Floriday will try to match the added additional sticker service based on the following characteristics:
- StickerType (required);
- AdditionalServiceId (optional);
- Price (optional);
- New: Size (optional).
When the optional characteristics are added it will result in narrower matching parameters but more strict validation as well. When multiple results can be matched, the Default sticker type will be chosen by Floriday. The following scenarios will result in an error message:
- There are multiple matching options but none of them is a Default sticker type;
- There are, for example due to added optional characteristics, no exact matches found.
- Optionally, the customer can provide the following sticker information:
- An empty sticker object will still be generated when this optional information is left blank;
- Customer can upload stickers linked to specific sales orders
- Stickers can only be placed with a reference to the Additional Service on the sales order;
- PDF files are stored at sales order level;
- Supplier receives an indication via a sync endpoint that new stickers are available;
- Supplier requests the stickers PDF files;
- Floriday saves the time and an indication that the PDF has been downloaded;
- Supplier sends an indication via Floriday that the stickers have been completed;
- Customer retrieves the sticker update information via a sync endpoint.
- Successfully adding a customer sticker as an additional service to a sales order will result in a customer sticker object linked by the additionalServiceId;
- When left empty while adding the additional service, the customer sticker information and sticker can be added in the customer sticker object;
- There can only be one customer sticker object linked to an additionalServiceId.
- NEW: MultiType sitckers must be used when more than one sticker type in one .PDF-file. Read more.
- NEW: Additional service costs are calculated based on the number of units (stickers) which are submitted by the customer. Read more.
- Uploaded customer stickers files can only be deleted by deleting the customer sticker object;
- Deleting the sticker object results in deletion of the additional service linked to the sales order;
- Any price increases on the sales order due to the costs of the matched additional service will be reversed.
- Deleting the uploaded customer stickers is possible until the the latest order date time;
- Re-uploading a new customer sticker requires the customer to place a new additional service to the sales order first;
- Only an empty customer sticker object can be edited by the customer;
- The customer sticker information can be added to an empty customer sticker object until the latest order date time;
- Editing metadata and .pdf files of placed customer stickers can only be done by deleting the customer sticker, thereby the additional service as well, and adding a new additional sticker service on the placed sales order.
Updated 12 days ago