- Customer organizations;
- Supplier organizations;
- Supplier warehouse organizations.
- Enables use of supplier specified custom packages in all Floriday domains.
- Supplier uses custom packages for specification of supplier non returnable packages (e.g. supplier box with a company logo or a bucket) which cannot be specified by a Floricode package codes (settlement and general codes);
- Floricode package codes are used in addition for settlement purposes;
- Supplier can add custom packages to a package configuration in e.g. trade-items, batches, supply-lines;
- Package configurations with a custom packageID need to exist in a trade-item to use them in a batch or supply-line;
- Custom packages contain supplier organization ID, custom package code, name, description, photo URL, package length, width and height in mm., Floricode (VBN) package code and material type ID.
Updated 10 months ago