- Customer organizations;
- Supplier organizations;
- Supplier warehouse organizations.
- Enables use of supplier specified custom packages in all Floriday domains.
- Supplier uses custom packages for specification of supplier non returnable packages (e.g. supplier box with a company logo or a bucket) which cannot be specified by a Floricode package codes (settlement and general codes);
- Floricode package codes are used in addition for settlement purposes;
- Supplier can add custom packages to a package configuration in e.g. trade-items, batches, supply-lines;
- Package configurations with a custom packageID need to exist in a trade-item to use them in a batch or supply-line;
- Custom packages contain supplier organization ID, custom package code, name, description, photo URL, package length, width and height in mm., Floricode (VBN) package code and material type ID.
Updated 2 months ago
Did this page help you?