The Floriday API documentation describes how a software supplier can connect to the Floriday infrastructure. This connection can be used to connect external software packages and to build a native App within the Floriday platform. Both situations require access to the data of the users on Floriday.
This connection can be used to connect external software packages to Floriday or to build a native App within the Floriday platform. Both situations require access to the data of the users on Floriday.
- To get started, we recommend with reading the General topics in the sidebar on the left. This contains all the information you should need to begin your implementation.
- Below the General Topics you can find the Implementation pages for suppliers and customers. These pages contain the Swagger docs for the API, the latest release notes and the implementation scenarios for the currently supported API version.
- Lastly, you can find the Business rules at the bottom of the side bar. The Business rules describe the operations, definitions and intended use of Floriday.
- If you have any questions regarding the API documentation of Floriday, please contact our Implentation Specialists. You can reach them using the designated Slack channels or by DM in Slack.
- Floriday uses the UTC time notation.
- For more information on our Data retention policy, please visit this page.
- A list of possible Error codes, what can cause them and how to fix them can be found here.
- To get started with connecting to Floriday, please visit this page.
- Floriday also supports webhooks, read the Business rules for more information.
- View the latest release notes by visiting the links below.
Updated 4 days ago