The Floriday API documentation describes how a software supplier may connect their software to the Floriday infrastructure. This connection can be used to connect external software to Floriday or building a native App within the Floriday platform. Both situations require access to the data of the users on Floriday.
- The current state of version 2024v1 is Alpha/Beta.
- This version will be Main after April 2024.
- This version will be Deprecated after October 2024.
- This version will be taken offline after April 2025.
- To get started, we recommend reading the General topics in the sidebar on the left. This page contains all the information you require to begin your implementation.
- After the General Topics you can find the Implementation pages for Suppliers and Customers. These pages contain the Swagger docs for the API, the latest release notes and the implementation scenarios for the currently supported API version.
- At the bottom of the side bar you can find the Business rules. The Business rules describe the operations, definitions and intended use of Floriday.
- If you have any questions regarding the API documentation of Floriday, please contact our Implentation Specialists. You can reach them using the designated Slack channels or by DM in Slack.
Updated 24 days ago