- Customer organizations
As opposed to creating a SalesOrder, creating a PurchaseOrder will not result in an error response when the given model does not match with the available supply from the supplier. A newly created PurchaseOrder will first be verified. If PurchaseOrder does not match the supply it will result in an "action required" for the deviating fields. e.g. Price diffence, Package difference, ...
The PurchaseOrder dashboard will shows the deviating PurchaseOrders with an action required and allows the user to change the values, choose a different supplyLine to order or create a supply, tradeItem, packingConfiguration or order request.
Only use this endpoint in case the supply lines of a supplier are incomplete and if your client's employees actively use the Floriday purchase dashboard. In other cases, it will be better to place orders using CreateSalesOrder.
- Specifies a purchase order based on a direct sales supply line or a trade item or VBN criteria by the customer organization for Floriday to process in the Floriday purchase dashboard for matching direct sales supply lines. If matched it will result in a newly created sales order. If there are no matches found the purchaseOrder will be enriched with the actions required containing the deviations found;
- Contains a customer order reference, number of pieces, packing configuration and payment provider. Either a supply-line Id, tradeItem Id or VBN criteria. In addition an customer Organization Id, price per piece, additional service, delivery condition set, nextlegidentifier, delivery remarks and purchasing agent.
- If a purchase order is matched with a direct sales supply-line in Floriday a sales order is created and no action is required by the customer organization in the purchase dashboard;
- If a purchase order is not matched with a direct sales supply-line in Floriday the following possible action are required by customer organization in the purchase dashboard. Some of the actions required specifically 'supply request' or 'order request' are based on customer feedback and can change accordingly:
Possible actions required in purchase dashboard: supply request or order request:
Possible actions required in purchase dashboard: Trade-item request:
Possible actions required in purchase dashboard: Package configuration request
- UNKNOWN (No action required)
Use the application
Please use the Floriday application for purchase dashboard and purchase orders for customer organizations and orders request (Match & Connect) and sales orders for a better understanding of the workflow and functions.
For more information please refer to our Helpcenter
Updated 10 months ago