- Customer organizations
- Supplier organizations
- Enables placing order requests by customer organizations on trade items and creating direct sales sales orders.
- Supplier can decide wether they accept order requests for each customer organization on the Floriday platform;
- Order requests can only be placed by customer when supplier accepts order request from the customer;
- When the supplier accepts the order request it will directly result in a sales order;
- Order requests can only be placed on existing trade items by customer;
- When an order request matches with existing supply it will directly result in a sales order;
Updated 3 months ago
Did this page help you?