- Customer organizations
- Supplier organizations
- Enables a customer requested packing configuration for a trade-item based on customer specifications.
Packing Configuration request:
- Specifies a request for a new packing configuration by the customer organization to a supplier organization based on an existing trade item;
- Contains a supplier organization, pieces per package, VBN package code, packages per layer, layers per load carrier, load carrier type and an expiration date time. In addition bunches per package and a remark for the supplier organization can be added;
- Can only be accepted or rejected by the supplier organization within the expiration date time specified by the customer organization;
- If a packing configuration request is to be accepted for a trade-item, the trade-item needs to be updated with the requested packing configuration by the Supplier ERP;
- Can contain the following status:
- PENDING: Packing configuration request is pending approval by the supplier organization;
- ACCEPTED: Packing configuration request is accepted by the supplier organization;
- REJECTED: Packing configuration request is rejected by the supplier organization;
- UNKNOWN: Fallback status for unexpected events.
Updated about 1 year ago